What causes QuickBooks Desktop Error – 6123, 0?
When the user updates or upgrades QuickBooks company file after updating/ upgrading QuickBooks Software then the user may face error 6123, 0. Following are the situations when the Error is most likely generated.
• Restoring Company file present in network drive or External drive
• Intermittent network connection while updation/ upgradation of company file
• QuickBooks Company file to be restored is damaged
• Malware or malicious software affecting Upgrade process of company file
• Firewall settings interrupting QuickBooks wile opening Company file
• Windows system files are damaged.